monday, feruary 11, 2008.
Preparations continue in the final divorce decree, set for tomorrow.
If all goes well in the next 36 hours, i will have been married for
3328 days. (who's counting)
Costco Wholesale still hasn't called me back from layoff, and I am working on managing my stress, as well as beginning to view the real prospects out there.
Going back to school is ranking higher o my list of things to do.
Back troubles have been an event for me in the last week. This morning I am going in for an adjustment, hoping to pop the last few creases out my cramped tense back.
I am told that my maternal grandfather experienced terribly back pain when he was stressed, and that I am.
presence, what is real for each of us in the moment, what is up for me right now, practicing integrity in communication. powerfully, and not forced.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(25)
-
▼
February
(14)
- No title
- No title
- No title
- the dog is tenacious. i suppose the tire speaks f...
- No title
- it appears the the "tirebiter" dog toy r&d departm...
- jhanna got the dogs some very special valentines ...
- No title
- No title
- As of Feb 12th 2008 I am a divorced man.
- monday, feruary 11, 2008.Preparations continue in ...
- on christmas day, jhanna and i went to port townse...
- No title
- No title
-
▼
February
(14)